Benefits of Digital Visiting Cards
- Single Platform: Printed cards make up a heap in a few months so it becomes hard to find when required. It might get misplaced too as they are flooded like anything by the clients. It might also contain some irrelevant data.
- Environment-friendly: A Survey shows that 88% of printed cards handed out are thrown out in less than a week. Annually 50-60 billion cards are printed out of which 45-50 billion are thrown into landfills. These can be stopped by increasing the use of Digital Visiting cards. Save Trees, Save Environment, Become Environment- friendly.
- Easy Updation: Another advantage of a Digital Visiting card is that it is easily updated. In the case of Printed cards, we need to Redesign and Reprint the cards which becomes difficult and expensive for small businesses. A Digital Visiting card lets you automatically update the changes in your contact information, addresses, and vice versa.
- Easy Access: You can get easy access to the visiting cards shared by others on your Smartphone anytime, anywhere. Due to the Digital India Campaign, everyone is Digitizing themselves and so everyone can easily access the Digital cards.
- Inexpensive: Digital cards are not required to be printed and designed, unlike paper cards. So, Digital Visiting cards are far cheaper if not inexpensive than paper cards.
- Great First Impact: Digital Visiting cards allow you to attach videos and links which are related to your business. This helps in showing the whole story behind your brand. This creates a very good First Impression for your clients.
- Time- Saving: Digital Business card saves a hell lot of time. One doesn’t have to search for a physical business card that might have been kept somewhere. Also, earlier people attended get-to-gathers just to collect business cards of the well- known businessman. But now this can be done sitting in your house or office, which saves much of time.